Friday, August 5, 2011

Oooooh dear

Well. It's happened. It took a while to get there, but I have.

I'm halfway through the top of my Black and White and Red All Over quilt, finished with a couple tops for smaller Christmas presents, have't even started other Christmas projects... and I'm fighting the urge to go do something DIFFERENT.

Does anyone else do this? Get halfway through a project and want to start something new? I'm generally good about finishing--I just need to make sure I'm working on multiple projects in multiple "craft genres" to keep myself motivated and focused.

My scrapbooking supplies have been calling to me. I've got two years worth of pictures to take care of...

My yarn is calling to me. I could be working on more than one crochet project at a time...

But I'm not going to do it! I can't give in! (Actually, I was pretty close to giving in, so I bargained with myself.) Once BWRAL is completed (all of it, not just the top) as well as a September birthday gift, I can pull out the scrapbooks and work on them along with the rest of my Christmas projects.

It's a good plan. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment