Monday, August 29, 2011

It's been a while...

I really am bad at this regular updating thing. Whoops?

Since last updating, I've completed purple Christmas scarf, started and completed green Christmas scarf, picked out fabrics from my stash for a Disney Princess quilt, and not done ANYTHING at all on the Black and White and Red All Over quilt. Seriously. I'm four blocks away and have no motivation whatsoever. *sigh*

BUT--I did get my Owl Patch quilt back from Miss Nancy, and it looks gorgeous! And, apparently, she got enough compliments on it while she was quilting that she would like to hang it in the shop. =) I realize that this isn't a big deal to most of you quilters who have had your work in quilt shows and other impressive places... but it's a first for me!

And of course, as soon as it went on the bed, Byron wanted to hop on and cover it in his dog hair. We had a few words about that. Now to hurry up and bind it. *sigh* Have I mentioned that I hate binding?

No comments:

Post a Comment