Thursday, July 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday... on Thursday

When I first started this blog, I was excited and wondered why on earth I hadn't started a blog before.


It's several weeks later, and I remember why. I can't seem to manage to update on any sort of regular schedule... oops. I've resolved to be better about that. We'll see if it makes any difference... =)

As I was photographing all my recent projects to share, I realized that almost all of them are gifts for people who *might* be reading this blog, so I can't do a proper WIP update--teasers only!


Owl Patch--front and back finally completed and sent off to the lovely Miss Nancy for quilting. (First time piecing a back--I really hope it turns out!)


WIP - Dr. Seuss!

WIP - Black and White and Red All Over


WIP - Giraffes


WIP - Fruit (yes, working on this one makes me hungry...)


WIP - Snoopy! (It's meant to be a gift, but I might have to get more fabric and make one for me...)


Yes, these are all works in progress. I should probably get better at finishing one project before starting another... I'm looking forward to finishing and gifting these so I can show real pictures! (Which won't be until Christmas, actually...)

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, the owl quilt turned out fabulous! You make me want to be all crafty and such.

    ReplyDelete